Distilled Water, Nilotica Shea Butter, Emulsifyng Wax, Vegetable Glycerin, Dimethicone, Liquid Silk, Fragrance
Tips for Use:
- Add a little coconut oil to the butter to make it a more lotion like consistency.
- If you forget to store in a cool, dark place causing it to melt put it in the fridge until it thickens back up. Then stir vigorously with a spatula to re-thicken.
- Use to soften heels and feet.
- Use on stretch marks. (Great to use during pregnancy.)
- Store on the bedside table to use as a night time hand cream.
Nilotica Shea Butter
Fresh Snow - think clean laundry or Fresh cotton. Notes of heliotrope, spring water, juniper berry, vetiver and sandalwood.
Oatmeal, Milk & Honey - Creamy & Comforting
Amber - vanilla, musk, patchouli and sandalwood.
Fresh Snow - heliotrope, spring water, juniper berry, vetiver and sandalwood.
Kentucky Bourbon - orange, bergamot, clove, midnight orchid, leather, musk, oak cask, patchouli.
Palo Santo & Mahogany - tangerine, daisy, cinnamon, cardamom, patchouli, ginger, yang yang, lily of the valley, amber and musk.
Cashmere - blueberry, white freesia, wild grape, pomegranate, lily, magnolia, green vines, cashmere and violet.
Vanilla Select - expressly vanilla.
D’Anjour Pear - clearly pear scented.
Mangosteen - scent of fresh mangos.
Arabian Spice - Musky and smokey. (M)
Crisp Cotton - blood orange, seaberry, passionfruit, raspberry, starfruit, rose water, violet leaf, thyme and musk.
Thai Coconut - coconut, citrus, banana, cherry blossoms, mango, jasmine petals, sugar cane, vanilla, bamboo leaves.
Fresh Bamboo - bamboo stalks, aloe, jasmine, vetiver and soft musk.